To comply with the Victorian Chief Health Officers and DET guidelines we need to reduce the number of adults congregating outside the school at any one time, including parents and carers at peak times such as drop-off and pick-ups.
Therefore from Tuesday 26 May we are implementing the staggered start and finish times listed below. Detailed information about this will be published in the newsletter this afternoon. I would appreciate everyone's support with this to help keep everyone in our community safe.
Start of Day Arrival:
● 8.50 - 9.00am – Surnames A-K
● 9.00 - 9.10am - Surnames L-Z.
● Any student who arrives after 9.15am will need a late pass from the Office.
End of Day Dismissal:
● 3.20pm - Surnames A-K
● 3.30pm - Surnames L-Z
● Students must go straight to their classroom in the morning and leave the site immediately once dismissed from their classroom.
● Families where siblings have different surnames will be contacted by the classroom teacher to organise agreed arrival and dismissal time.