Dear THPS Community,
The Victorian Government has released its plan for easing coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions. It includes the following decisions about school operations.
All schools will continue to provide remote and flexible learning for the remainder of Term 3 and the first week of Term 4.
These changes remain subject to the advice of Victoria’s Chief Health Officer:5 – 9 October (first week of Term 4)
From 12 October
- Remote and flexible learning will continue for all students.
- On-site supervision for children of permitted workers and vulnerable students will continue to be provided consistent with existing guidelines.
Date subject to health advice
- Students in Prep to Grade 2 return to full-time on-site schooling. The existing remote learning program will not continue for these year levels.
- Remote and flexible learning will continue for all students in Grade 3 to Year 10, other than for children of permitted workers and vulnerable students.
- All students from Grade 3 to Year 10 in metropolitan Melbourne will continue with remote and flexible learning. A date for the return of these year levels to face-to-face learning will be subject to further health advice.
- During the staged return, outside school hours care will be available to students attending for on-site supervision and progressively for the relevant year levels returning to on-site learning.
I look forward to providing you with further detailed information as soon as possible in order to provide clarity about the term ahead.
Regards Danielle Stella