The Taylors Hill Primary School Parents & Friends Association (PFA) is a volunteer group of parents/caregivers, plus one staff representative, that are part of the THPS community. The PFA attempts to make an important contribution to the school community by helping to raise funds to improve resources and to strengthen the sense of community through a variety of social events. It offers parents an opportunity to form a relationship with the school.
The goals of the PFA are:
- To contribute to the well being of the school community
- To encourage the participation of parents in the life of the school and the education of their children
- To provide opportunities for parents to get to know each other and to be informed about some of their child’s school activities
- To work in cooperation with the School Council and the Leadership Team
- To organise social events of benefit for the school community
- To raise funds for the benefit of the school.
The THPS PFA meet on the first Tuesday of every month, from 12.30pm-1.30pm. Everybody is welcome, with tea and coffee and toddler toys available for your little ones to play with.
Please click on the gallery tab to view photos of the special events the PFA organise throughout the year.
Previous Fundraising & Community Events include:
- Trivia Night
- Election Day Sausage Sizzle
- 5 Cent Drive
- Cookie Dough
- Movie Night
- Second Hand Uniform Sale
- Mother’s Day Stall
- Father’s Day Stall
- Cadbury Chocolates
- Gift Cards
- Mattel Factory
- Tupperware lunch box
- Easter and Christmas Raffles
- Subway lunch day
- Teacher Appreciation Day
- Hot Cross Buns
- Card Making Night (Mother’s & Father’s Day)
- School Banking
- School Disco